Stillwaters Psychology can provide on-site training to organisations whether generalist or bespoke packages. The latter may be designed around the profile of a specific service user.
The range of training courses and programmes include:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Positive responses to challenging behaviours, including low arousal approaches.
- Stress, anxiety and autism.
- Coping with anger.
- Sleep problems and disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Health Factors
- Advising organisations on the creation and composition of therapeutic, psychological and challenging behaviour services.
- Advising special schools, colleges and residential care organisations on the selection and pre-admission planning for individuals with highly challenging behaviours and complex needs.
- Providing advice on measuring the quality and impact of provision delivered by challenging behaviour services, outreach facilities and therapy teams.
- Advising services on crisis management procedures and restraint reduction techniques.